We are Builders
Matous Construction, Ltd. self performs over 75% of our work.
What does this mean for our clients? It means we are not "the middleman" - we own our equipment. It means we own hammers and we know how to use them. And it means the workers on the jobsite are on our team and committed to our projects.
This commitment starts on day one of a project; a commitment that starts at the top of our organization and runs throughout our entire team.
Because our focus is only water and wastewater, we are always kept abreast of the latest technology, means and methods to stay on the cutting edge of our industry.
Our focus includes:
- Conventional Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plants
- Membrane Filtration Plants
- Packaged Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Lift Stations
- Booster Pumping Stations
- Intake Structures
- Biosolids Facilities
- Industrial Waste Treatment
Self performed work includes:
- Structural Concrete
- Yard Piping and Valves
- Installation of Process Equipment
- Installation of Pumps
- Installation of Intake Structures
- Installation of Belt Press Equipment